Brannan Family Student Veteran and Military-Connected Student Scholarship
This scholarship is open to student veterans, current service members, service members in the Reserve or National Guard, spouses of veterans or service members, or dependent children of veterans or service members.
- Recipient must be enrolled full-time
- Recipient must have good academic standing
The applicant is required to complete the following supplemental questions:
1. What is the student’s military status or military connection?
2. What did the student learn, what enduring lessons exist, and/or what is their most poignant memory from their military service or the service of their spouse/parent?
3. How does this military service inspire or influence the student in their academic pursuits?