Donald P. Weber Veterans Scholarship of the La Crosse Community Foundation
1. Recipient must be a Veteran or a member of the National Guard enrolled at UWL
2. Recipient must be enrolled full time or part-time (at least 6 credits) enrolled
3. Recipient must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5
4. Applicant must submit a copy of DD214
If there should be no Veterans or National Guard members that meet the criteria then a spouse of a Veteran can be considered
This scholarship is renewable for up to four years. Recipient must re-apply and maintain the credit and GPA requirement to receive the award in subsequent years.
- Supplemental Questions
- Weber Veterans Scholarship
- 1. What is your military status
- 2. Provide information about your military service, i.e., Branch, length of service.
- 3. Upload copy of your DD214. If you are the spouse of a Veteran, upload his/her DD214.