Harry W. Gardiner Endowment Fund in International Education (CLS)
- sophomore, junior or senior to be enrolled full time with a major in psychology and participating in study abroad programs through the International Education Program
- above average gpa
- psychology applicants with the two highest overall GPAs shall be the preferred recipients for these awards
- one award in the fall semester and one award in the spring semester
- Harry W. Gardiner
- International Education & Study Abroad
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a Psychology major?
- Study Abroad Information
- 1. Will you be participating in a study abroad program through the Office of International Education & Engagement?
- 2. When and where will you study abroad?