AAUW La Crosse Branch Scholarship for Continuing Students at UWL (General)
1) Must have earned 30 or more credits and plan to enroll full-time at UWL for the next academic year
2) Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
3) Must submit an essay to include: (A) an explanation of educational goals, education-related activities, and involvement in the community; (B) a statement that tells why or how receiving this scholarship will support educational opportunity; and © an explanation of financial need or circumstances affecting educational progress.
4) Must provide the name of a reference who can be contacted for more information. The person may be a faculty advisor, teacher or university/college staff member who addresses the applicant’s potential to succeed in the declared major and/or intended career.
5) Must include a current resume.
- Supplemental Questions
- AAUW Scholarship
- How will receiving this scholarship help support educational opportunity?
- Please discuss financial need or special circumstances effecting educational progress
- Provide the name of a UWL faculty or staff member who can be contacted to provide a reference for you. You must get prior approval from the faculty member. The scholarship system will automatically send an email to your reference provider.
- Upload a current resume